Not a day goes by without some news about generative artificial intelligence. Particularly its impact on jobs.
Nick Eayrs from Databricks, an AI and data company, unpacks exactly how jobs will be affected and whose responsibility it is to be prepared.
Jump to these key moments:
- 03:00 How software and AI assist humans
- 06:25 If AI can draw, what happens to the artist?
- 10:59 How important is the government's role in AI?
- 15:59 Whose job is it to move workers to upskill?
- 19:42 Inequality will deepen