Vietnamese food stall in Ang Mo Kio no longer accepts dine-in after rat encounter

2 weeks ago 33

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates:

Following the incident at Bánh Mì Saigon at Ang Mo Kio, where the popular Vietnamese food stall had a "medium sized rat" among packets of instant noodles, the store announced that they would not accept dining in anymore.

In a Facebook post on May. 23, 2023, they said that they would only do takeaways.

In addition, following up on the rodent incident on May. 19, they have conducted "fact-findings" and "due diligence" from May. 19 to May. 22.

They also shared that their sales have been affected by 50 to 70 per cent.

In addition, they implored that feedback can be emailed first to their official email so that they can "have the actual fact-findings".

"We also seek your understanding that there are numerous one-time accounts disparaging us on various media platforms and we discourage such behaviour."

Rat spotted by a customer

On May. 20, a TikTok user shared a video that was taken on the evening of May. 19, which showed a "medium sized rat" rummaging through the packages of instant noodles on the shelf.

"At least one packet was bitten and torn open," the user wrote.

He said that at 8:45 pm, he informed the staff about the situation, but they did not act on the feedback. After 15 minutes of waiting, he left.

@vinnography 🐀🐀Rata-Banh-Mi #ratatouille ♬ French music style, accordion, w...
Read Entire Article