Economic Times | 03 Oct, 2022 | 10:30AM IST
Stock Market Live Updates: Indian shares inched lower on Monday, dragged by metal and IT companies, as global investors remained on edge following higher-than-expected U.S. inflation, while concerns over growth lingered.
Fresh personal consumption expenditures (PCE) price index data, tracked by the U.S. Federal Reserve as it considers more interest rate hikes, showed a rise of 0.3% in August.
The metals index fell 1.2%, while the IT index dropped 0.6%.
Shares of Oil & Natural Gas rose 5% after the government raised prices of locally produced gas and cut a windfall tax on domestically produced crude oil.
Show more Show less
!1 New UpdateClick here for latest updates
Shares of Oil & Natural Gas rose 6% after the government raised prices of locally produced gas and cut a windfall tax on domestically produced crude oil.
Price as on 03 Oct, 2022 10:30 AM, Click on company names for their live prices.
NIFTY SLIPS BELOW 17K
BROKERAGE RADAR | BofA ON AUTO SALES
- September volumes bring festive cheer
- Festive seasonality and easing supply with the exception of Hero MotoCorp
- Underlying trend remains steady-PV demand, strong recovery in CVs
- Eicher (Royal Enfield in 2Ws) was a standout with 82K print in September
- Maruti (in PVs), Ashok Leyland (CVS) and TVS (domestic 2Ws) fared well
- Top picks are Maruti, Eicher & AL