'It looked like kang kong,' says S'porean tourist who accidentally ate weed dish in Thailand

2 months ago 1257

BANGKOK - While holidaying in Chiang Rai, Thailand in July, a Singaporean and her family ordered a "very nice bowl" of noodle soup during dinner at the hotel restaurant.

The housewife, who was travelling with her husband, elderly mother-in-law and two young children, enjoyed the dish so much that she ordered it again for breakfast.

Already a subscriber? Log in

ST One Digital

 $9.90/month

No contract

ST app access on 1 mobile device

Unlock these benefits

  • All subscriber-only content on ST app and straitstimes.com

  • Easy access any time via ST app on 1 mobile device

  • E-paper with 2-week archive so you won't miss out on content that matters to you

Read Entire Article