For non-alcoholic sips:
• Lemongrass tea and pandan-infused mascarpone come together in a smooth medley called the 57th Pandan Street ($18++), available at Da Paolo Dempsey Restaurant & Bar.
• Soak in the stunning ambience of Atlas while sipping the Crown Utama ($12++), a non-alcoholic libation of chardonnay grape verjus, peach oolong tea, lemon and soda, as inspired by Singapore's legendary founder.
• The Singapore Crush ($5.90 to $9.90) served by Tinder and Fruce blends the saccharine flavour of red velvet with cookie bits and coconut froth. The Wisma Atria and Nex outlets also offer a variation with bourbon.
For boozy takes on local favourites:
• The Malty Madness ($15++) at Kaarla Restaurant & Bar elevates Milo powder with Courvoisier cognac and white cacao liqueur.
• The Rose Bandung ($18++) at Cook & Brew replaces milk with Indonesian spiced rum for a touch of South-east Asian flair and an adult twist on a nostalgic classic.
• Koma celebrates local and Asian distillers with its Pandan Dream ($24++), which is anchored by butterfly pea gin from Brass Lion. It includes Melati, a non-alcoholic aperitif made using Asian botanicals.
• The Merlion ($22++) at Rise pays tribute to the preserved plum drink known as Asam Boi with a mix of lemongrass-infused Singapore Dry Gin from Brass Lion, hibiscus lime sherbet, sparkling apple juice and preserved plum garnish.