Strange attractions around the world
You may have heard the saying, “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”. Well, the average Singaporean’s travel itinerary is made up of mostly eating good food, retail therapy, and perhaps some activities in the great outdoors – guilty as charged.
Going by the “pages of a book” logic, it had us wondering whether we were missing out on roads less travelled when we venture overseas. Or in this case, attractions you wouldn’t think of visiting because they don’t fit the typical tourist mould. With that, here are 11 strange attractions around the world that’ll shake up your next vacation abroad.
Heads up, there are a lot more toilet- and penis-themed attractions than anticipated…
Table of Contents
- Strange attractions around the world
- 1. Unko Museum, Japan
- 2. Cabbages & Condoms, Thailand
- 3. Wycliffe Well Holiday Park, Australia
- 4. Pythonism, Taiwan
- 5. Mr Toilet House, South Korea
- 6. AntCicada, Japan
- 7. The Icelandic Phallological Museum, Iceland
- 8. Red Light Secrets, Netherlands
- 9. London Loo Tours, England
- 10. Museum of Broken Relationships, Croatia
- 11. Haesindang Park, South Korea
- Unique internationa...